WHAT IS A SCENTED ENVELOPE SACHET AND HOW DO I USE IT?
That is a popular question often thrown at us wherever we have been whether at sales exhibitions or in various retail stores where we stock the sachets. What are these sachets and how do you use them? Let's look at what they are.
Pronounced ‘Sa-shay’, these envelopes are special paper that hold home-grown fragrance and vermiculite, which is like fancy dirt. The envelopes which contains the scented vermiculate thus diffuses such wonderful fragrances that delights your senses wherever they are placed.
HOW DO I USE MY SCENTED ENVELOPE SACHET?
Here are a few ways you could use your Scented Sachet:
- in every space in your closets/bags to keep clothes smelling fresh
- in your luggage’s when travelling /suitcases/hand bags to keep them smelling great
- in your laundry baskets
- with your lingerie/socks/hat basket
- with your seasonal clothes when storing
- in your chest drawers
Place your sachet…………
- under your car seats and mats
- in your car boot
- in the glove box or car door pocket
Place your sachet………
- in your office cubicle
- in desk drawers
- file cabinets